Pages

Tuesday 10 July 2012

European Pharmacy Treats | Mariam


I can't even explain my excitement right now.

Now, I've not been on a trip abroad, but my brother's been in Czech for a couple of weeks, and while he was there, I sent him on a little mission to fulfil my burning desire for some continental cosmetic wonders. I am pleased to report; he succeeded!

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution
I now have 1 litre of the famous Bioderma H20 in my possession. One is the normal bottle packaging, and the other has a fancy squirty pump, which is rather amusing. I don't know what else to say about this product, apart from my extreme happiness at finally being able to try it. I will let you know, of course.

Bioderma Sebium Mat Anti-Shine Fluid
Light, hydrating moisturisers is something that French brands know how to do. I'm currently trying the Avene Emulsion Lotion and there's been a lot of talk about the La Roche Posay Effeclar Mat. This is Bioderma's version. These lotions literally feel like water on the skin, but they keep the shiny T-Zone at bay. It's a concept British brands are yet to cotton on to, but I think I have enough light hydrating fluids to last me until they get there.


Now I have some Yves Rocher products to show you. Yves Rocher is a French brand, but is quite accessible to all of us over here in the UK. Nonetheless, I got a couple of lipbalms, a pore cleaning mask with organic aloe vera and salycilic acid (eep!) and a couple of the face wash samples from the same range. I'm really happy to have these, and fingers crossed they'll banish some break-outs.

There it is. I'm so happy with all the things my brother got for me – THANK YOU Mike!

Are you planning a trip to Paris, for the sole reason of trawling round French pharmacies? You are not alone!



2 comments:

  1. i like Bioderma products.
    It make my skin so smooth and refreshing.
    I am glad that i have got an opportunity to use them.
    I only started using it once you recommended them.
    I will definately try more European pharmaceutical products because they are so nice.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete