Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Prom! | Shona

 I indeed was at prom, however there is a severe lack of blur-free full length, photos of me on my own, so this will just have to do.

The dress is from Zara, and I loved the lemon colour, Its one of those pieces that can be dressed up and down, and is perfect for summer. The shoes are from River Island and I loved the contrast of peach and lemon. They are pretty high and by the endof the night I was thankfull to take them off, but they are too beautiful for me to care!

This is the best picture I can find of my make-up; Face; Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer (sample) all over the face making sure the T-zone area was covered, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 fair under the eyes and on blemishes, Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation in 040 Creamy Ivory, Sleek Contour kit - through the contour, Benefit High beam highlighter along the top of the cheekbones and brow bone, Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud through the cheek bone, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 08 Golden sand all over concentrating under the eyes and around the t-zone area. (sidenote: I had used alot of dry shampoo which unfortunatley picked up in the light outside!)


On my eyes I created a smoky eye using the sleek storm palette, Topshop Gel Liner in Ink subtly on the lash line, Eylure false lashes (101) which I heavilly cut and adjusted,  Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara. I used a matte brown eyeshadow from the sleek palette to fill in my brows and then secured them with Benefit speed brow.
 To finish it off I applied Mac Pink Pout and off I trotted in my beautiful shoes.

Hope y'all had a beautiful weekend !
Shona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment